View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Giving Space / Winning back - 16-10-2020, 03:24 PM

Hi All,

Was talking to this girl online around 3 weeks before we met due to lockdown and various commitments in my schedule.

Went on a first date, and ended up hers. There was some LMR saying she wanted to see me again and didn't want it to be just a one night stand.

During the week I noticed the trail go cold a bit, so I outright called her out on it asked what's up in a pretty direct way. She opened up that there's a lot of stuff going in her life, but she's also afraid things are be going too fast emotionally, and it already feels too much like a relationship after only a few dates. We agreed to go for a drink on Friday night without staying over. I called on Tuesday night to solidify the plans and she was really cold on the phone, said there was a lot going on but wanted to meet.

I personally didn't feel the vibe was there and didn't fancy spending my Friday playing therapist.., so said it would best to skip meeting for now as she's clearly not in a good place and maybe speak another time.

Ideas on how to move from here? I'm thinking no contact, date other girls and see if she starts chasing me up again due to the no contact. If she's made no contact in a month or so, just ping some funny value-added texts to see if there's any vibe worth warming up before killing off the number.

Normally would I would just discard at this point, but she's the kind of the girl I got into the game for.. cute, intelligent, thin and I would if I can be curious to take things further.

I'm all ears guys!

Last edited by cashewcrass; 16-10-2020 at 04:00 PM.