View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-09-2020, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffnock View Post

Things were then going ok for another month but then this lockdown came into effect end of March and threw a spanner in the works. At first, things were fine, she was still texting me and we even met up outside in a park a couple of time to go for a walk. She would video call me now and again but the conversations were a bit boring since neither of us had been up to much.

We are now into the 7th week of the lockdown in the uk and things have really taken a turn for the worst and its kind of thrown me off. As time, as gone on she, has started cutting conversations short, not responding to messages quickly, never texts first and generally seems less interested. I did become a bit complacent and have probably come across as a bit week or needy by messaging her just to check-in etc.
If you didnt keep the sexual tension going, my guess is she got bored with you, you even said yourself the conversation got boring, women need their emptions fired up occasionally to keep them interested, they bore easy