View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-09-2020, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Bro science overload! You know fuck all about how infections work.

Aside from that, you say you've been social distancing etc but also that you've been going out at nights chatting random girls in bars, refusing to wear a mask and getting pissy when you are forced to. Which is it, dickhead? You don't even have the mental capacity to understand that.

There's no hope for you.

Peace,

kowalski

Lol and there it is, the Kowaski Charm ive been waiting to witness, whats taken you so long bud?

Theres no hope for me? Lol I remember my teacher saying that to me, funnily enough it was my science teacher that said that to me. Now im in a job earning more than he as ever earnt as a teacher
I also have degrees in Plant Biology/Botony where we actually learnt about Virus's viral and Bacteria infections. Both plant and animal Virus's are intracellular parasites that cannot replicate outside a host, so are not that different the only difference is plants viral infections are spread by insects. How they deal with a Viral infection is a little similer to us too, they can do it in 2 ways by sending proteins to block the spread as we do with Antibodies. Plants can also deal with an infection by compartmentalising the infected area, basically killing off that part of themselves.
And thats the simplest way i can explain it so you could understand.
I wish I had known you before spending all those years studying and wasting my lectures time, I could of just asked you the Oracle.

I will let the rest of your stupid reply go as I cant be arsed. You did make me laugh though bud.