View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-09-2020, 11:11 AM

Ive never had any PU instructing tbh, this PUA stuff wasnt about when I was younger, it was hit and miss and the only advice I ever got was from my Dad and all he said was.

"Never give a woman what she wants in 1 lump sum, give it to her in snippets a bit at a time, just enough to keep her interested and wanting more. But no matter what you do, if a woman doesnt like you, there is fuck all you can do about it"

That was it, how the fuck do I go about that? I thought. So it was trial and error until I realised what worked and what did not. And what worked on 1 didnt always work on another, so I put it down to

"If a woman doesnt like you there is fuck all you can do about it" So I would give it up.

It took a while to learn that wasnt always the case, it was just some birds respond differently and different tactics needed, which I didnt have I thought they all worked in the same way, probably so many missed opportunities.

The younger Guys have so much more of an advantage with the wealth of infomation out there, wish it had been there when I started out.

(Mum divorced him)

Last edited by Jeepster; 10-09-2020 at 11:17 AM.