View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-09-2020, 12:10 PM

I have several mates I see regually all I have known for many years, 1 i go out Sarging with most of the time, which was funny as we both didnt realise we practised PU, it was only when I mentioned something PUA related it came to light and he knew exactly what I ment, we now wing each other when necessary.

Other mates havent a fucking clue and can be a hindrance.

1 mate thinks you can only get women if your good looking and have plenty of money, He has money because he is a tight cunt and will ride his push bike to the pub unless he gets a lift. Hmm maybe there's your problem, your image, shorts an T shirt on a night out ffs.

Another mate even more clueless very little experience with women or social interactions.

Have tried to explain the fundimentals but it goes over their heads that if im talking to a woman I dont need you coming over and butting in especially the clueless mate, he will say negative comments about us thinking its a joke, so we tend to not go out much with them too much. But this game being what it is you dont switch it off if an opportunity arises.

They all laugh at us non of them will make an effort to go and talk to a bird but straight over when we do, esp if its a large set of women. Fucks me off the times ive told them to go and find their own, stop hovering and come over when I invite you over to join me, my other mate tells them the same.