View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-09-2020, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Keep silent as you approach her, looking steadfastly at her eyes. Your approach is your first utterance -- your act of dominance -- so you must wait for her to reply. This means she must speak first -- you would otherwise be speaking out of turn. Speaking out of turn destroys the conversation on the spot. She may well not reply at all, or she will continue, but it will only be idle chatter -- she has lost interest in you. In other words speak twice and you’ve lost her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
Utter bollocks.
I agree, this approach would make you look like some sort of mental case, may work in Hollywood, I guess.

A better way, which I like to do is to approach from the side, far less intimidating and threatening.

Open with a mild matter of fact validation comment, mild as not to give your power away by sounding too needy, too interested or putting her on a pedestal, NEVER give full validation. No canned opinion operners, I hate them they to me sound too cheesy and fake and women can see right through them.

I would notice something about her either physically or what she is wearing and casually comment as if I had just noticed it. e.g.....

"I like your blah blah blah by the way, it suits you" smilling as I said it,(your pulling her in)then i would turn my head away as if it was a passing comment. (Your pushing her away) I can usually gauge her frame of mind by her reply with this method, I can then decide to continue on my original comment and work on building rapport if she is receptive to my comment by investing in conversation, or if its a hostile reply and I feel it may be just a bitch shield and go for a neg off my complimentary comment, or simply save face by walking away as all I have done is paid a harmless compliment.

Last edited by Jeepster; 06-09-2020 at 01:09 PM.