View Single Post
(#3)
Old
New User

Default 10-08-2020, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
Meh, just one of those outlier situations. People like that are out there but not too common. Sure, it's annoying, I'm annoyed by the very existence of Dan Biltzerian, but hey, what you gonna do. It can happen in multiple ways too. Think that's a mindfuck, one time I was in Vegas and got my girl stole by Meatloaf.

Whether or not you let it bother you is basically whether or not you can accept the fact that you aren't literally the most handsome person in the whole world and the absolute best at everything.
Yeah, I realise that, but the whole situation still felt really unfair.
I mean, there I was approaching a cute girl and tried to show my best and most charming side and knew that I also looled good, and she eventually started to seem interested, and then all of a sudden this much taller and much more powerful-looking guy simply shows up and immediately gets lots of attention from that girl and 3 other girls, like nothing.
It wouldn't bother me too much if he just had the other 3 girls, but the girl who I had been flirting with also got weak in the knees for him.
I really wished that at least one of those girls could show me that level of strong interest just like that, but he got all of them without even trying.

I did however accept that he was miles above me - even though I have always been considered very handsome myself - so I just left and let him enjoy the spotlight.