View Single Post
(#264)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-07-2020, 08:02 PM

I read an article on Linkedin at the weekend by this journalist lady who had read The 5am Club and decided to try it out. She of course then goes on to highlight how much it's changed her and her husbands life etc etc.

So I decided to try it myself. I didn't read the book though, I don't need to. That's one of those books where everything you need is in the title, just like "Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway".

I've got up at 5am each day since Monday and it's been awesome. Obviously it's very early days but in the morning before I leave for work I have 3 hours to fill with activities. Which have so far included meditation, working out, studying, reading, and writing. I make a schedule the night before and cross it off as the activity is complete. The activities are structured in 30 minute, and 1 hour segments.

You get almost a half a work days worth of shit done before even going to work.

I don't know why, but I've always found it easier to get up around the 5am mark as opposed to 7 or 8am. Perhaps it's the psychological thing about getting a head start on the day and all that jazz. Regardless of what the reason is as to why I find it easy, I really fucking like it.

When I hit the hay at 11/11:30pm, I am out like a light and sleep like a baby. The sleep quality is 10/10.

I'm intrigued about reviewing this experiment after say, a month.

You can't win if you don't play