View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-07-2020, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstperson approacher View Post
If anyone believes this prick's nonsense they must be out of they're stupid minds!
I'd happily show you proof if it would benefit me in any way but I can't think of any? I don't think you realise but this post is hilariously ironic -

>
Quote:
out of they're stupid minds
>>
Quote:
they're stupid
Anyhoo, very much looking forward to drinking this weekend for the first time (properly) since the Fury Vs Wilder fight in February! 2 house parties in 1 day should be mad.

Disappointment- The new tinder FWB I'd slept with a couple times decided that she wanted to try something with a guy who wouldn't date her unless it was exclusive. We'd talked about her interest in open relationships and trying her first 3some so its bad timing but i'm sure we'll meet again.

Good gaming- did an approach while cycling home to a highhhh grade chick that should lead to a date.
''Hello, I'm interrupting your day quickly see if we might get along- you have by far the best walk I've noticed on this delightful road" (it's a horrible road filled with raggamuffins)

She's been in a 7 year relationship but seems confident and fun, did an instagram close and been chatting back n forth. Was one of those nervous first approaches of the day that got better as we talked.

Bad gaming- waved at a girl as she walked past but no words came out and she ignored me. LOL.