View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-06-2020, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Can you message people who've blocked you? That seems pretty fucked up, FB should fix that.
Good observation, actually. When someone blocks you on Facebook, you can no longer send them messages through it, nor on messenger. I know this for sure because there's this unpredictable kinky chick I've been banging for 2 years who has me blocked permanently, but then she'll randomly unblock and call or message me at 2am on a random night looking to fuck. I like that, I'm not saying it's a problem.

This kid must be messaging her through other means. What I figure is, he wants to be unblocked so that he can see what she's getting up to. I mean, what's the purpose of making someone unblock you, who has literally blocked you. That makes no sense and looks desperate.

Oh and another thing, con, how do you mean blocking you from her life isn't going to help her have a healthy relationship? Why, because you say so? It is in fact a very important factor in helping her have a healthy relationship. How's she supposed to get on with her relationship when she's got someone else (in this case, you) hovering around trying to change her mind.

You can't win if you don't play