View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-03-2020, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibeSpreader View Post
Side point, me and a buddy had infield cameras to set up a 'simple-pickup' style youtube videos. I'm thinking it's not the right vibe to do them now, he's saying don't be a pussy.

'Hi, your facemask is super cute, so I had to talk to you from 2m away. I'm Vibespreader, I'm great at social distancing and hand satanising.'
Yea, I don't think it's a good time for that. Could literally not have picked a worse time, actually. People are on edge and worried, and you're going to invade their personal space? Even keeping distance, you're still invading their mental space and adding to already heightened anxiety levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VibeSpreader View Post

..any other openers people wanna add?
I've secured a bunch of dates/interest from online with "If COVID-19 doesn't take you out... can I?"

Only 1 girl took it the wrong way. I sent it to a mixture of girls I've kissed, and some I haven't yet met. Some of these were girls I'd been planning to meet up with, but the communication fizzled out, and I 've been able to rekindle things. I don't think I sent it to anyone I've already had sex with. Most found it very funny and when followed up with some jokey reference along the lines of, if the world doesn't end we should be grateful for the opportunity, most girls who responded are keen.

You can't win if you don't play