View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-03-2020, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
No callisthenics for me, I do MMA so most of my training revolves around stuff to support that. Got a couple of mates who do callisthenics though, some of that shit's mad impressive.

And that's too bad man, I was supposed to be heading back out to Phuket for 6 months and get out there in time for Songkran, but had to put the whole thing on hold.
Nice! Before I got into calisthenics I was big into rugby, where you need similar energy systems as MMA- Speed, power, agility, endurance, tekkers, mental toughness. Your training is wayyy more demanding and impressive than doing a few strength feats! After a few BJJ classes I got big into watching UFC, are you as excited/hopeful that Ferguson Vs Khabib happens? And have you competed in MMA?

Maybe one day I'll catch you in Phuket, who knows.

UPDATE! I got my first number close since the virus started, and got a reply from the 15/10 on tinder! Will post the tinder convo if it escalates, I recon my last reply was on point by we'll see.

Number close- Workout out in the sun yesterday, started chatting to an Armenian girl (in London for 3 months) doing assisted chinups. Convo flowed naturally, although she was very paranoid about the virus, wearing gloves and a face mask.

When she mentioned her dad trained her and used to be a professional football player, I said 'So you must be fast' - her reply "Faster than you, yeah". OOOOOH I loved that. We raced but before we started she took her mask off- 100% hottie. Looking back I probably smoked her too hard, gave it everything I had and she got a TINY bit pissed off when I gave her a playful (gloved) touch on the elbow saying good effort "HEY, SOCIAL DISTANCING" aka 'I'm annoyed you just destroyed me'. Fair enough, didn't react besides a quick 'my bad' and moved the conversation on.

Will ask her to workout with me when I next am in the area, not any other date options right now and don't have time to build it over whatsapp- got to keep working hard and I counted 40 whatsapp convos just today from clients/social, not including instagram. Texting is actually doing my head in a bit!