View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-03-2020, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
To a degree yeah, but things should balance out afterwards after not too long. As with all things game, making predictive reads on situations you don't yet know can be risky. I could see new people coming to conclusions that game is somehow different after quarantine, then overcompensating and making their game worse as a result. Game is fundamentally game, so always best to read in real-time.

Similarly, a risk for new people are more probably going down information rabbit holes, watching a bunch of PUA material that may not work, at least the way they think it should, and letting it sink in too much without testing. Stay off youtube people.

There are ways you could work this to your advantage if you're creative. Not all game is cold approach, and if you know what you're doing you can actually leverage social circles and social media to make things way easier for you. Something I've been meaning to write about for a while. A time like this would be a good time to put ground work in on something like that.
Agree with all of that. Cold approach should 100% be an bonus part to your social game, anyone that just cold approaches but is Billy No Mates is either going to just be rubbish/creepy. I've been finding over the last few days while I'm busy working on my business, a lot of chicks I havn't banged in a while or potential leads that went cold are hitting me up just to chat because they're bord/lonely, I'm also talking to my male friends and family more by voicenote which is fun, how about you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
A lot of this is about expressing yourself comfortably. So, whatever you are about to go through should only really change that in as much as you actually change so how you express would obviously change along with that or a change in your comfort to express.

The moment matters too and you can imagine what it might be like to be in moment x but you really have to wait to be in it and feel it to respond to it, not least because it’s so volatile.

Peace,

kowalski
Dope.

Quote:
I think after all this, everyone's gunna be extremely happy and high on life through having been given back their freedom and everything they'd previously been taking for granted.

If this happens during the upcoming summer, when weather is relatively nice, and we have been given the all-clear to safely talk to each other again without restriction, I believe a lot of girls will be more approachable than ever.

Let's say we're locked up, so to speak, for 2 months, well after that, the new found appreciation for life that I believe most of us will have gained, will open us ALL up a lot more to genuine human interaction in general, not just us approaching girls.
Ah man I do hope so, for 5 million self employed people, Thursday will be a big day to hear what the government say about how they're going to help. Money worries do affect the level of people's life appreciation and a recession at the least is more than probable. Personally, while I date a lot I don't spend much money on them, which seems to be a consistant complaint amongst most guys. Pesky social conditioning on dinner dates early on pahah.