View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-03-2020, 08:00 AM

To a degree yeah, but things should balance out afterwards after not too long. As with all things game, making predictive reads on situations you don't yet know can be risky. I could see new people coming to conclusions that game is somehow different after quarantine, then overcompensating and making their game worse as a result. Game is fundamentally game, so always best to read in real-time.

Similarly, a risk for new people are more probably going down information rabbit holes, watching a bunch of PUA material that may not work, at least the way they think it should, and letting it sink in too much without testing. Stay off youtube people.

There are ways you could work this to your advantage if you're creative. Not all game is cold approach, and if you know what you're doing you can actually leverage social circles and social media to make things way easier for you. Something I've been meaning to write about for a while. A time like this would be a good time to put ground work in on something like that.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99