View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-03-2020, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleappraocher View Post
I'm just skeptical of how easy it is to lead from an initial interaction to having sex with a chick just "like that".
The initial interaction was the note worthy part. From the Instagram close, set up a date a bar near mine, couple hours into it offered to show her the view from my balcony (unfortunately no longer live in a place where I can say that!) and we had a great time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
I'm just impressed if you weren't just running game in that convo and can actually do a human flag tbh. Where were you going in asia?
Thanks mate! That took me years to do because I love heavy squatting too much- big legs make the leverages harder. Big fan of calisthenics, what about yourself? My flight to Bangkok left a few days ago, I had plans to visit a bunch of places because I've never been, oh well.

Might venture to other sections of the forum to contribute, right now I'm focusing on making £ and grateful for the FWB I have that are still up for meeting... with the lockdown I can't see new stuff of interest to report. Did match with a 15/10 on tinder today, but would be shocked if her DMS arn't saturated AF and doesn't reply.