View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-03-2020, 01:39 AM

So I have to admit, I was wrong. I only did 1 (average) approach the whole of this week, and 0 dates because of the Corona virus messing with my state of mind, family and work (self employed) needs a lot more attention and fortitude.

One plus is nearly all my FWBs still need that strong D. Even had one (stripper) come out the woodwork from ages ago to help her Dickless self quarantine situation. Because there's no value in the single cold approach story, here's how I closed the stripper FWB a while back-

Approached indirect at the gym, complimenting her human flag practice. Not in a 'oh wow look at you way' but in a You're doing well, have you ever done it properly? It took me ages to get down'. Early on in the interaction I could feel her sas and confidence, which I like a lot. Had never seen her before and found out she was only there on a guestpass- perfect.
She said she did pole dancing which i reacted positively, commenting I 'dated' someone who was insane at it and could do the catapiller (upside down shoulder pressing yourself up the pole), which she was annoyed at because its another move she wants to improve on.
Fast forward to after we bang, I always 'interview' chicks after banging, asking when they knew they wanted to fuck me. You often learn interesting things.

She said it was when I closed her, I got her instagram and read out her profile description out loud-

'My heels are bigger than your dick'

I pause, look at her in the eyes

'You don't know me'

She laughs and hits me in the arm like a schoolgirl. Turns out she was right anyway, 8.5 inches, if only hahaha.

Can write this story at 1.36am because the only thing I'm doing tomorrow is driving down to Brighton, a 1 day trip instead of the month trip to Asia I had planned. Fingers crossed we don't have to evade the army fml.