View Single Post
(#112)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-03-2020, 02:45 AM

Spent the evening finishing..

Unit 731 Testimony: Japans Wartime Human Experimentation Program

Which was about as grim as it sounds. The level of complexity that went into some of the stuff, like air-dropping diseases and plagues over a village or town, infecting the people, then entering on foot to test and cut the people open to examine them. Most of their operations involved using germs, diseases, poisons etc. They also used starvation, cold (having limbs frozen to the point of frostbite), rats and fleas to spread plagues and diseases.

The units purpose was the development of bacteriological weapons.

I could detail a lot here but I won't as the things they did were utterly gruesome. So I'll only proceed to state one particular act they did a lot of, that to me I feel is amongst the most gruesome; many people were cut open whilst they were still alive, having been injected or exposed to whatever poison or germs or gas they were testing. So, literally tied down, sliced from the neck down to your genitals, and had vivisection's and dissections performed on them whilst they were fully conscious. Having organs removed before their very own eyes, eventually dying, of course. Some were lucky enough to be sedated for it. Others were initially lucky to have been sedated, but then woke up during the dissection.

Utterly horrendous. Reads like a sick horror story written by a twisted author.

Thankfully, I don't think I'm traumatised by learning of what they did. I kind of got what I was expecting.

You can't win if you don't play