View Single Post
(#7)
Old
New User

Default 29-01-2020, 09:54 AM

tonights festivities

rock and roll bar:
I know this bar gets slow on tuesday but I force myself to get out of the house and at least go sing a song.
I do that. fun.
Its a two level bar. I go upstairs. There is a three set of hb8s. hb8short, hb8blackhair, hbbrunette

they are at the bar chatting the bartender. One whips out a christmas ornament looking thing proclaiming
hb8black: I always find stuff going out

I open from a seat at the bar adjacent

DC: that looks like a christmas ornament.

she ignores the comment but hb8short one person over chimes in

DC: it does. bla bla bla

I go downstairs. I know theyll be there later

I notice hb9exotic and her guy downstairs. I know them from being regulars at this bar. always a delight. she is full of energy, loves to laugh and always buys me shots on his tab. I hang with her for a bit. I'm not looking for any shots as im going alcohol free tonight. she pesters me to sing and i tell her im signed up. just then the three set from upstairs enters.

hb8brunette gets up and sings a christina aguilera song and nails it.
I roll up

DC: ok THAT was amazing. really. i think i might be in love.
I do this with good body language and half hug thing going on. She opens
hb8: oh ya really?
DC: i have to go upstairs but ya that was on point.
hb8: bla bla
she stays and we talk a little bit and i rejoin myk previous set at the bar.

hb9 buys me a shot. I guess alcohol free means only free alcohol

hb8 comes by to sign up for a song. after she does I reopen
DC: what are you going to do? youre going do to what?
she leans right in and eyes are locked she's really into it. Im locked in seated at the bar and shes leaning in to make sure i can hear her. we bs about her doing a duet
DC: you should come record with me.
hb8: I would really like that.
DC: its all contingent on this song and how you do
hb8: ok
DC: ok lets play a game. Ill tell you two truths and a lie. you tell me which is the lie.
at this point she gets called on stage
hb8: we will continue this after im done!

she gets up to sing. I move to a different part of the bar. it is at this point I realize its a four set. the three hbs and a super gay gay dude.
I chat up the girls while her friend is on stage. the dude disappears

she comes down from the stage and is in set with some dudes. she walks by I reengage and she puts her arm around my waist. I see her short friend start to say her goodbye . as they talk amongst themselves I see my girl is staying. friend leaves.
then the next friend comes up and they have the same conversation and same result.
then my girl says where are we going?

I quickly work up a plan. we are going to the local dive bar.
she says ok. we go upstairs.

her friend the dude is in a heated discussion with the bartender over stupid sht. music copyright or something.
i see them interact and through the course of the night learn they are close friends. she invites him along.
dude: lets go to *gay bar*!
DC: lets all go!

we go to the gay bar. ive been here before. Its about 10 percent girls but those girls open wide the fk open with very little game. Its kind of nice. Also the dudes wont by trying to take your girl. things begin to escalate with me and my girl. shes grinding on me and turns her head to kiss. We do. Its fun

dude: lets walk around lets socialize.
DC: you guys go. I'll hold it down over here.

she doesnt want to go but she walks with him as they take a lap.
I chill by the bar ready to mingle there. they are back quick.
shes back dancing and kissing again.

girl suggests we go to *club* up the street. we all go.

at the dance club she's on my lap trying to make out. I go about 50 percent of the time. pull away first most of the time. tease her half the time.

DC: lets go back to my place i want to have a scotch and Ill make you a vodka soda
hb8: ok
DC: ill call an uber

at this point dude goes into major ckblck mode. he likes me. but it seems he doesnt want her to have fun without him? idk. its a little messy. i stay non reactive she keeps nodding as he is talking in her ear. As her and I are walking out the bar he is clinging hard. eventually he gets the hint and we get in the uber.

the uber driver despite our request cant get any music going. my girl falls asleep lying on me. Im trying to keep the convo going telling her how ill take her to burning man
interesting she responded well to the conversation be it one way with her just smiling and nodding and laying on me.

10 minute ride we are back to my place. we go up and make out a little but the vibe is less. we get inside. i get us drinks and guess who calls.

dude: where are you!?!? drop a pin im coming

my girl stays on the phone with this dude hes constantly like "stay on the phone with me!?"
im not saying a whole lot just staying non reactive. I had seeded that she could only stay for a drink bc i have an early morning. I start playing that frame harder so should we meet again her leaving was "my idea"

the dude gets close and asks her [its on speaker phone the whole time] 'where can i park?'
no one invited this dude but hes inviting himself. he wants me for himself. this sucks.
DC: ive got an early morning
hb8: theres no where to park

he keeps at it.
dude: I just need to come up and have some water

we kiss and I send her on her way can't help feeling I could have somehow converted this set

lessons learned:
1. I could have dropped the "we like each other, are you cool with that" line. he would have no choice and would probably come blocking less hard. maybe

2. There was a vibe dip going into the uber and in the uber. I could have kept the energy going with conversation better.

3. same as 2 when we got to my building

4. I was not anticipating that phone call but maybe could have somehow had her put her phone on do not disturb. idk that might be a stretch

5. could probably have seeded the bounce with something less obvious then lets have drinks at my place. but the set was so on idk.

6. could probably limited the pda stuff a lot more so getting to my place would give here a chance to seek that there.

7. goal tonight was good body language and angle and I think I did that.

Fun night though