Thread: greetings
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-01-2020, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing View Post
VibeSpreader, I'm sorry but i'll answer your questions selectively, as I have an agreement with my partner that we don't share intimate details about our past.

During our relationship I have never been tempted to cheat, nor do I miss sex with other people. I can't disclose details of my sex life, but I will say that I am extremely satisfied, she is my everything and I feel I have matured during our relationship.

During some of our fights I sometimes have my doubts, I think they are created as a defence mechanism from my brain, but I am absolutely certain that she's the one for me, I could go at length about what makes her so special and so fascinating but I don't think that's your question
Not tempted to cheat in 3.5 years............. not putting yourself in those situations, or you're just into some freaky BDSM shit that makes most girls seem vanilla af to you?

I think fights leading to doubts isn't a self defence mechanism, more of logical reasoning

Anyway, cool. As you said you're here to share wisdom, you going to post any epic pickups/SDL that you've done but don't want to recreate?