View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-01-2020, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Person Approacher View Post
Only after he kept provoking me for absolutely no reason at all. He didn't take it up man to man, only on an open forum. He ignored repeated requests to engage with me via PM, until he provoked me until I could take no more.
From what I saw he mostly gave you shit about filming people. We all did because it's creepy.

Then talk to him publicly. The fuck are you pming him for in the first place. For one thing, not everyone checks their pms all the time, I go days without checking mine. SO if you message me and I don't message your dumb ass back you're going to send me death threats huh?

Quote:
Yet you three are siding with him over me!?
Yes. I don't know you from Adam dude. All I've seen from you is incel tendencies, an approach video that looks like a serial killer made it, complete stubbornness to take advice on board, and now, death threats. People on this forum give each other shit, but no one should be physically threatening people on here. Fuck yourself, man.

For real, I hope you get the help you need from whatever channels that comes through but it's not here. The fact that you're literally too pig-headed and lacking in social awareness to see you're in the wrong here doesn't fill me with hope though.

Done talking to you man. Bring on the ban hammer.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99