View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Banned

Default 17-01-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
Well, no but even if they were, I think we're concerned about the women here. Apparently that didn't occur to you. Imagine my shock.

Honestly, if you had any actual interest in improving you would have just taken this on board and started looking into the massive number of other things you need to work on. This is literally the silliest hill to die on you could pick.

This is a very bad look for you. If you PM people who are negative toward you threatening them I'm not surprised you've been banned from other forums. The best thing you can do is drop this, thicken your skin a little, and try to take the criticism you've had on board in a more constructive way.

Oh, and Catboy, if you do fight him - aim for the GoPro

Edit: Due to some shit that just came to my attention, I've messaged an admin about you
The Catboy guy is a douche. He deserves it. I accept that you three regulars are somewhat douchey, you've been here a long time.

Quote:
Edit: Due to some shit that just came to my attention, I've messaged an admin about you
Not sure what you are referring to. You already know about the beef between me a catboy.

The guy comes on this forum as a newbie and starts throwing his weight around at another guy? He is complicating things for me and making me lash out at him and that's his strategy.

Making me lash out at him makes me look bad to you three. I honestly don't know why he registered just after me.

He's a coward, engages in an open forum but won't engage man to man because he doesn't have backup.