View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-01-2020, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Person Approacher View Post
Recording in public is 100% legal, you don't need the consent of the individual, despite what idiots like "catboy" think. What about CCTV? Cameras in ATMs? Recording a crowded street with all sorts of people walking by? Unless you are creeping on someone in a private place, there is nothing wrong with it. It's for educational purposes and to document your candid real life experiences.

I've had way better feedback on what I've been doing wrong on one video rather than I would have typing up paragraphs and paragraphs of field reports.
No-one has said it's against the law to record in a public place why do you feel the need to keep repeating things we already know.

The point you're not getting is that you're filming individual girls that you've singled out, then putting it on the internet without their knowledge. Most of us who have a conscience know and agree that this is weird and wrong. Some cunts even go full stalker and get fucking spy cam sunglasses and shit like that. At least your camera is visible I guess. Still weird to do though.

Don't bother repeating about the CCTV and all that shit again.

You can't win if you don't play