Thread: Into the Abyss
View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 16-01-2020, 12:47 PM

Great stuff! You seem to be coming out of your shell which is great.

A few observations:
- i believe what you call a 2 is actually a 5 or a 6 for most people, and what you call a 7 is actually a 9 or a 10. Point of refference: 1 would be a fat old woman with a severe retardation that shows on the expression or severely malformated face and supermodels are 8, 9 and 10s

- you could have been the one to teach her how to kiss

- there is a misconception about dancing that i noticed (i’m involved with dance/movement studies and performance): you actually don’t have to let go of the mind completely when dancing, you just have to be honest and dance an “in my own head” dance if you feel that way; another is that you don’t have to dance to the music that is played over the speakers, just let your body move the way it wants without fear of being out of rhythm, awkward or weird or anything. If you do this with confidence you’ll notice the people who notice you will have the courage to move more natural, without the preoccupation of looking good or cool. There will be a lot of laughing, large smiles and touching. The dancefloor is a great place to show your sense of humor.

If you want, try something called “contact improvisation”. It’s a style of contemporary dance that will help you have a great time on any dance floor, and will make your wing very happy plus, having some dance/movement skills is great in life and helps in the bedroom