Thread: greetings
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default greetings - 07-01-2020, 10:10 AM

Hello,

I am a retired PUA from Bucharest, Romania. I am currently 32 y/o and I work with different creative mediums such as music, photography, movement, calligraphy and writing.

I studied many pick-up techniques as a teenager and finally settled (after approaching about two thousand people) on something resembling the direct approach, eliciting my own personality, humour, beliefs, principles, creativity, playfulness etc without lying or imitating another style or technique. In time I attuned my preferences and became more and more selective, as my general taste in other aspects of life grew and matured.

I used this "method" to pursue people I fancied along the way, but when the time came (3.5 years ago) I met someone unbelievably perfect for me, with whom I totally let go of everything I learned and we decided we want to spend our lives together.

I said I am a retired PUA, that is not to say I don't still woo my partner every chance I get, but I am not active in PU, I don't have the desire to meet anyone else romantically.

The reason I joined this forum is that it's the only active forum I could find and I feel the need to share my wisdom (?) and mindset, I think some debunking of certain seduction terms and techniques is necessary for aspiring PUAs to find their own strengths and do their own thing with confidence and belief.