View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Terrible at PUA, Advice for older guy? - 06-01-2020, 10:39 PM

Hi guys
This is the situation.
Broke up 2 years ago. Heartbroken, moved to Spain a month ago.
I'm 40. Local bargirl so hot. Chatted to her New Year's very briefly while she was out having a smoke. Complimented her and had a brief laugh, she went back in.
I worked up the balls to add her on instagram with knowing just her first name.
Commented on one of her pics, she just sent some smily emojis.
I went to the bar a few nights later with a friend, she was working alone, and i tried playing it cool just sitting at the bar being friendly to everyone. Didnt really engage her in talking, just a few quips here and there, she really put a lot of alcohol into the drinks! But there was no talk of instagram or anything. Felt a little bit weird. I think she is between 22-26.
Commented on one of her instagram stories the next day and she just wrote back minimal stuff. she had gotten a new tattoo, and I just said about it looked really well. I then made a 'life advice' comment and got nothing back.
So I went down there tonight for a walk and was just walking by a good distance from the bar but she was outside and two young guys approached and I heard her just say "I'm not the girl, my friend is inside".. then the two guys just walked off...
Clearly this is a case of one-itis and it's probably a bit sad an older guy like me trying to get her attention. She doesn't even follow me back on instagram and has lots of followers, she doesn't even look at my pictures or stories. The bar is quiet enough but just lots of weirdos hanging around, and lots of guys tend to come in and flatter her non-stop... think I need to fade away as probably lost my chance.
Any advice for a fast becoming sad old man?