View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Delusionalcondfidence's Field Reports - 05-01-2020, 04:05 PM

Hello gang,

New here. Used to be pretty decent at game. Got into some long term relationships and got away from it. I am ready to get back into it.

Went out last night with my wing I'll call tj

we to a rock and roll bar
Opened a 3 set at the bar to my right

they each have a bud light cans in their hands or near them

Delusionalconfidence: how are the bud lights here? do they have a heavy pour here?

girls: (laughing) oh yeah. they make a really good bud light here. You should try it.

we chat a little but the set is a little dry.

I have some friends at a whiskey bar nearby so we head there.

I spot a two set at the bar. Open with
DC: Happy Saturday to you two (accompanied with a cheers gesture with my drink)

they cheers back and we start chatting. They are receptive. hb6 and a hb6.5
I had set a challenge in the car to say the following line at some point in the night "Have you gotten laid yet?" It was part of an inside joke tj and I had.
I saw the opening

DC: Its 2020 yall. Have you gotten laid yet? (said to both of them)
hb6: [wide eyed but laughing]
hb6.5: hmmm ? [she starts to smile and think about it]
DC: you dont know! It was right around new years wasnt it!?!?

they both bust out laughing

I turn over the shoulder to tj that he should hear this. Mostly because I won the challenge. He comes in and runs the set for a bit.

I see an hb7 tall chick in a four set. I open her

DC: I like what you got going on over here
hb7tall: thanks you too.
hb7 tall: I am a designer for spaces and its what I do
DC: so you have an eye for fashion and design
hb7: yes!
DC: well what do you make of all this? (I gesture to myself up and down)
hb7: I like this and this the jeans, the shoes not so much
DC: lol. I'm going to take $10,000 and have you come to my place and remodel it top to bottom
hb7: I will totally do that!
DC: whatever is left over at the end you keep
hb7: smiles

we continue some normal convo and she gives me her number

I roll back into the set of 6s just for fun. tj is slaying them with humor.
some afc comes in asking for napkins. hb6.5 hands him some

DC: you should charge for that! Its 2020 and you got to be about your money girl
hb6.5: dam right!
DC: like those napkins should have been $2. Or letting someone pass by you $0.50. Or a blowjob... TWO hundred dollars!

they all bust out lAUGHIHNG hard

DC: Its 2020!!
they laugh even harder

I spot a mixed 5 set at a table
there is an hb8 looking like a blonde uma thurman and an hb8 brunette. It has to be opened.

I roll in and open the group. I forgot what I said though. This is part of the reason for these FRs. I'll have more incentive to remember this stuff and through observation comes improvement.
Any way it turns out that it is hbbrunettes birthday.
DC: like this day birthday, or its close to your birthday?
hb8: like today today right now!
DC: OK I got something for you. For our little birthday girl. Ill need a paper napkin

she looks at me

hb8: Oh like you want me to go get one?
DC: we will need one

she then fights her way to the bar and comes back with a stack of napkins.

DC: ok cool

I then grab a candle from a nearby table and light the napkin on fire. I then make it disappear in my hand. They are all amazed and letting it show. Including the dudes who are now cheersing and smiling and apparently disarmed.

I chat the girls more and dont quite remember the convo. I could tell though that the birthday girl was with one of the dudes and hb8umathurman is not.
I rejoin my friends.

I then see an hb8brownjacket by the bar leaning on it. solo set
I roll up and go direct
DC: I saw you here and just had to come up. I was drawn to you. (strong eye contact)

she smiles back and its on. I lock in at the bar and we have a charged conversation. at one point i said

DC: dont look at me with those hazel eyes. theres only room for one pair of hazel eyes in here and its mine.

we are intently lookin each other in the eyes

hb8brownjacket: well I should change that

she closes her eyes and spins and then reopens them. If they were a differnt color I was about to lose my sht. They werent. But I like that she tried
I pull her into me.

DC: is this too much exposure for you?
note: this is something Ill say to see if she is here with friends, or a bf or something
hb8: these are all my friends here including the ones behind the bar
DC: Oh you know RZA?
hb8: Yes!
DC: here come with me

I lead her to the patio and find a booth. Its too bright out there. The lights are just too bright but I continue the set. Shortly though her friends come out she bounces out with them.

There were a couple of errors in this set that stand out that I will do different next time. There was a dip in energy when I brought up that we were both friends with the bartender. I did not need to create any rapport at that point by having a mutual friend. It hurt actually because she confessed she has a live in boyfriend. The second error was moving her to a brightly lit space rather than the same lighting or darker. It was a palpable feel in energy of the set falling.

I go back in and see hb8uma talking to one of the dudes. The rest of her group had left. I say to tj "I need a favor. Im going to talk to uma thurman can you talk to the dude?". Like a champ he does

I reengage to two set it opens wide and I end up #closing uma thurman with plans to go to my friend's italian restaurant.

I say to tj theres on more set to open. He looks around. Its late and there are only like 8 people in there. He doesnt see it. I do though. theres an hb8blonde talking to a handsome dude and the bar. they are seated and very close to each other. I walk by and over the shoulder open

"you two are the most handsome couple in here"
they both smile wide and we start talking
they guy shakes my hand and everyone is all in good spirits
I find out they are out together and she lives in my neighborhood.
DC: I need a new friend in midtown!
she smiles and offers up her number. I invite them to my after party which is forming as we speak and they are excited and down.

bar closes. we leave. after party didnt go down.
Overall it was a fun night with a ton of laughs

lessons learned:
1. in the set that was ON no need to establish that we have common friends if she is clearly trying to have an interaction with me that she doesnt want her bf to know about.
2. be cognizant of the lighting and mood of the move spot even if the set is ON. It can switch off quick
3. I'm working on being fun without hitting on the girl. The other parts of my personality, body language, etc will attract the desirable females. Even mystery says to wait seven minutes.
4. find a way to get into my optimum state without alcohol. That is the next hurdle to conquer