View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Banned

Default 05-01-2020, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
This is the nicest I've been on here in quite a while, so y'all better appreciate the fuck out of it!

--------------------------------

Q. Should everyone trying to actively meet women "find a life" instead?
A. No, they should find a life first.

Now this...

"my candid experiences of my first tentative steps to interact with human females."

You are creepy. There's something not right with you. Not super bad but just awkward and you cause problems, you don't know how to be social.

That's why you are blind to how weird it is to film others... but even before that, your entire situation is off because you are off

Read that...

"my candid experiences of my first tentative steps to interact with human females."

Ok, alien.

Peace,

kowalski
Surprisingly for you, I DO actually agree with you. I am, indeed, weird and creepy, that is a whole 'nother subject. I've had little to do with women outside of prostitutes, since I was 25. That is no one's fault, just circumstances. Females do seem very different to me, almost like a different species.

That is one of the reasons I am gathering reference material to better understand them.

However, the poster "Catboy" seems to have taken it up on himself to decide that it is illegal, this is due to him objecting to my actions on moral grounds, which just shows his lack of ability to be objective (feminine trait, coincidentally).

Furthermore, he implores me to "get a life" when that is exactly what I am doing. I am exploring the joys of meeting and flirting with the opposite gender. If I didn't go out approaching, I would merely stay in my bedroom on the computer and what kind of life is that?

I do not mind further discussing my weirdness or predicament, however, posters like "Catboy" attempt to smear my legitimate means of documenting my experiences by ignorantly trying to claim that I am breaking the law, which I am not.

Quote:
Q. Should everyone trying to actively meet women "find a life" instead?
A. No, they should find a life first.
I am not sure of what this "life" is that you speak of. Surely, meeting and flirting in a respectful manner with women is a big part of "having a life" is it not?

Should this guy also "find a life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ffpq06atTY (what is it with this forum, even hyperlinks don't work!)

I bet because he's good looking, you would say that he's just doing something natural