View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Banned

Default 05-01-2020, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catboy View Post
And there you go:

In the UK, human rights are protected by the Human Rights Act 1998. The Act gives effect to the human rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights.
Article 8 protects your right to respect for private and family life, your home and correspondence.

What’s meant by private life?

Private life has a broad meaning. It means you have the right to live your life with privacy and without interference. It covers things like:
-your sexuality
-your body
-personal identity and how you look and dress
-forming and maintaining relationships with other people
-how your personal information is held and protected

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/la...d-family-life/

THIS IS CITIZENSADVICE, NOT A WEIRD VIDEO SOMEONE DID IN YOUTUBE

So basically what you're doing is wrong, creepy, weird, desperate, not nice, and ILLEGAL.

Do yourself a favor. Stop recording yourself and find a life. A real one. I did it, without gopros, and it works. And stop mumbling, please.
The information you posted says nothing at all about recording in public, so whether it is from "CITIZENSADVICE" or not, is irrelevant. No one has a "right to privacy" in a public space.

I state again (for the hard of understanding) I am completely within the law to film my interactions in public.

I have posted a video explaining in simple terms (for the hard of understanding, like yourself) that it is NOT illegal to record in public.

Do you feel like going on a crusade against the local council and shops CCTV recording as well?

Here is another video, in case the first one didn't explain enough, also reinforced by a high ranking police officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raX9Rr29O2c

I am not sure what makes you think you have any sort of moral high ground or why you feel so personally offended when I haven't done anything wrong

Also, what do you mean by "find a life"? Should everyone trying to actively meet women "find a life" instead?