View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Banned

Default 04-01-2020, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
The best advice I could give you is to stop doing what you are doing, and never do it again under any circumstances.

I decided to give it a watch despite you already pissing me off in your original post with the revelation that you wear a GoPro and record yourself creeping women out. Because that's exactly what you're doing, creeping random girls out.

If you've got 6 months of GoPro footage, no-one here really wants to see it. Whether illegal or not, anyone who's got respect for women wouldn't set out to record them against their will, with the aim of posting it on the internet. We're not about that here.

You may well get other weirdos on other forums who'll virtually high 5 you and praise you for "getting out there", but absolutely everything about it is wrong on every level.

You're weirding everyone out. Your opening line is you mumbling "you look like fun to talk to"

From the reactions you get, it's evident that you're certainly not fun to talk to.
That's a very negative attitude. Not sure why? Jealousy of my confidence, perhaps?

There's nothing disrespectful about what I am doing at all, it is simply a good way of keeping a progress log and inspiring other people.

As for my opening line, well, that is one of the reasons I made these videos, so that people can give me feedback on how to improve my game.

Quote:
Because that's exactly what you're doing, creeping random girls out.
Is that not the very nature of cold approach day game, approaching random women?

There is no way to tell whether you are "creeping them out" until afterwards, when it is already too late.

Not sure why you think you can take a moral high ground when you are interested in the exact same thing, i.e. game.

There is nothing wrong with recording my candid experiences of my first tentative steps to interact with human females.