View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Hyena or a case of galloping schizophrenia ;-) - 30-12-2019, 03:42 PM

Introduction: festive dinner with colleagues.

I am sitting in front of her (let's call her Hyena) and for about 2 hours we talk and laugh as hard as I can. We are the only 2 singles in the group. All perfect!

In order not to embarrass Hyena, at the time of the greetings, I greet and kiss like the others ... In the evening I call Hyena, I remind her how well we were together and I invite her to the cinema 5 days later (since in the middle there is New Year, etc etc): accept with enthusiasm and we agree to ONLY establish where.

The next day we exchange nice messages (in line with lunch) and I propose to hear from you by phone. Accept.

Here comes the fun part ....

We talk amiably (25 minutes) until she tells me that she has changed her mind about cinema. I ask her why and Hyena tells me that she likes to watch movies at home .. I tell her very well: let's see a movie at home. But no, maybe it's cooled. Okay, let's do more I tell her. SHe doesn't know, because maybe she has to go elsewhere with her family. In a word: a slew of buxxxit ...

We agree that she will let me know but at midnight yesterday I have an intuition and I write her a message: "I thought about our conversation and we leave it alone, it will be for another time".

This morning she replies: "don't think about it. We'll see in the next few days. If we succeed, I'm glad."

For me it is a case of galloping schizophrenia, since she could have made me understand that she was not interested during the first call. What do you think about it?

p.s.: sorry for my horrible english...