View Single Post
(#9)
Old
New User

Default 03-12-2019, 05:58 PM

So, I live in Canada. Born and raised. Use google to find out what "meet them where they live" means.

As for the rest, it's just frustrating all around. "How to win friends and enemies" was a typo. I did of course mean the Carnegie book "how to win friends and influence people.

Now, to go into what I'd like: Instead of "do this, do that, stop doing this", I'd rather have insight into situations I come across. If this is the wrong place to post this then where do I post that?

Finally, I like the term "beta" because it suits my understanding of the world. I work as a door-to-door marketer and have talked to hundreds of people every year (I count this as separate from pickup because I'm not soliciting my "services" if you know what I mean). The point I'm trying to make there is that I've noticed the more "beta" you are at the door, the less likely you are to get a sale. There is a certain energy that can be considered beta and another energy for alpha. I know this because I've field tested it for 5 years on over 1,000 people, I'd wager. It's just a constant. Beta is a thing, Alpha is a thing, sorry if you don't like it but this is in fact another gripe I have with the PUA community lately, the PC movement and us being afraid of what we are.

I don't wish to rant so I'll stop there. Although I will say seeing that Julien Blanc got married has me running out of good PUA role models. I don't support marriage, never will, and think there's something wrong with a man when he agrees to it.