View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-11-2019, 01:57 PM

Lol wow, okay, no need to take it so personally. Let's go through then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
Wtf man? I don't even know where to begin with your post. Instead of meeting me where I live you go into full lecture mode. Not impressed.
This is confusing. Not sure what you mean by "meet you where you live". This is probably a mistranslated idiom if English isn't your first language maybe?

But you posted in the part of the forum where people discuss, ask questions and offer advice, not arrange to meet. You asked if anyone knows how to be a social guy without getting shit on. I do so I offered my opinion on what you said. I normally write long posts because I like to be thorough and address everything. Not sure what else you were expecting.

Quote:
Like I said, whenever I HAVE opened up I DO get treated badly. It's not an assumption is a fucking fact.
It's not necessarily a fact. Regardless of who you are, you have no objective way of knowing exactly how you're coming across to a given person or their intentions in the way they react to you. All these things are coloured and skewed by our own subjective experiences and interpretations. Bearing this in mind and assessing your ground assumptions on such things is useful to do no matter how good you are.

Quote:
It may well be that you've had this happen though. So I asked for examples.
You seem to assume I've never tried to open up or be social before. That is completely wrong. I have cold approached more than 200 women before I realized this was a fact. And in fact, you reacting the way you did is yet more proof of me being attacked as soon as I open up.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's actually not that much. If you go out 3-4 times a week and do 10-15 approaches you can do that in a month, and that's a pretty common level of volume.

Most people working at this get negative reactions around that stage. I did. But the key to getting better is realising that you're working on reading and interpreting social situations better. That's most of what game is. Gradually, by talking innumerable people for a long time, you slowly develop and read situations better, adjust and get better reactions. That's how it works.

Quote:
And in fact, you reacting the way you did is yet more proof of me being attacked as soon as I open up.
I'd say it more proves my side. It wasn't an attack on you, you just read it that way. Anyone else here think I was attacking this dude or being out of order?

I mean I said you either were or might be wrong about stuff, but if you want to improve you need to find out the things you're getting wrong and correct them. A pervasive and hard to correct type of mistake, in particular, is something you've assumed to be true or useful when in fact it isn't, and most of mine fell into that category.

Sorry dude, got nothing against you but you're being too sensitive about this. If you can't take hearing on a forum that you might have a skewed view of game then you're going to really struggle to progress.

Quote:
Unless I read something more helpful and less asshole I'm not coming back to this forum.
I mean, suit yourself, but you should probably just chill out and not take it so personally dude.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99