View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Struggling to Advance in PUA - 14-11-2019, 03:01 PM

Hey guys, just joined. Hope all is well with you.

TL;DR Version: I want to improve with my social skills so I can be social without being treated badly and I want to date hotter girls.

I'm a decent natural but can only get 6's with the occasional 7-8.5's

I currently have a FWB/girlfriend of 2 months (it's actually my longest "relationship")

Have trouble with socializing and it comes down (again) to me being genuine and authentic asshole rather than a fake person.

I've read "how to win friends and enemies" 3 times but I noticed a lot of the advice is "beta" i.e. got people treating me badly. At least the way I am now people pretty much leave me alone which is preferred to being treated like shit but I'd obviously rather have friends and lots of girls. It just seems out of reach at the moment.

I'm wondering if anyone can relate or knows how to be a social guy without getting shit on. I'm not joking any time I get social I end up getting attacked verbally or treated badly. So that's why I tend to remain aloof asshole but I want to level up and improve my life. And that is why I am here.

I appreciate the time and help.