View Single Post
(#232)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-11-2019, 10:30 AM

With another new year coming up, undoubtedly there's going to be individuals the world over setting a bunch of new years resolutions that statistically, most will fail.

Out of the 10 or so reasonably achievable actions and habits I set for myself last time around, about 4 of them I pretty much nailed. Others to a lesser degree.

This time around though, I'm doing something different. I'm getting Dr. Jordan Peterson's Self-Authoring program.

"The Self-Authoring Suite is a series of online writing programs that collectively help you explore your past, present and future."

There have been "overwhelmingly positive" statistics from some studies they've done based on participants who took the self-authoring program. Ultimately it helps you in setting and achieving goals, 1, 3 and 5 years down the line and beyond. I expect this to be the most important component to me but with the fact that none of Jordan's work has disappointed me so far, I won't be surprised if all the components prove enlightening.

At $29 for access for TWO people with the current 2 for 1 offer, it's practically for nothing.

https://www.selfauthoring.com/

Having become a huge fan of his work, I'm really looking forward to this. I think it's also the perfect time to have discovered this too, with not only a new year coming up but a new decade. Which I'm not going into blindly.

You can't win if you don't play