View Single Post
(#20)
Old

Default 18-10-2019, 04:03 PM

Hello.

My mother died two years ago. My father, who was 64 at that time, was about five months alone and then he found one lady, who was 31 years old at that time. Today they are married and they have an one year old son, my half brother. When they got married, there was a 33 years difference between them.

I don't know if there is a difference between our (mine and yours) religion, nationalities, social status, intelligence, education or I don't know what else, but I don't consider 15 years of age difference a problem. I want to have children in the future, so I am not interested in women 38+, but if a girl is an adult, and 15 years younger, I don't view it as a problem.

I am not asking for any seduction advice from you any more, if you don't want to share any, I respect that. I am an experienced PUA and I have my own game plan for what I am going to do. I have read online what the dating is like in Germany and I have also read some articles on Quora.

I will not be hitting on her, I will just see if she still has the same intention she had the previous time.

What I wrote before is true: "I have been teaching math for 18 years and I have never made any move on any of my female clients.", but they have made a move on me: one American lady started to kino me during one lesson, one Russian lady also tried something on me, and there were also three female clients from my country, who - I felt like they liked me too (but in these three cases I am not so sure, because they didn't do any kino to me). And in all these five cases I was ignoring them, just teaching them mathematics.

I am aware that this is a British forum, so maybe people in the UK are more conservative, like: "seducing your math client is a bad idea" or also the "15 years of age difference is too much". I am from the Central Europe, and people here are open minded.

Have a nice weekend,

whitewind

Last edited by whitewind; 18-10-2019 at 04:21 PM.