View Single Post
(#12)
Old

Default 16-10-2019, 08:48 PM

Thank you Stein for your post.

When I was in the seduction community, I had done about 800 approaches, mostly in the streets and in the shopping malls. I had a decent experience of number closing, getting a date. At the end I found an LTR and I left the community.

With this German HB - she actually tried to seduce me the last time I was there, but I didn't get it. I was in my "teaching mathematics mode". I remember her exact words, and next time I will see her I plan to get her to that same thought pattern she had the previous time and respond to it differently...

I have been teaching math for 18 years and I never made any move on my female clients. I have never even considered it for a second.

But now I study German, she is German, she is single, she is interested, she sends me IOIs. Last time she tried what she tried on me. Maybe next time she will give it up, maybe she will do the same, maybe she will do something else. Who knows. But if she will have the intention to go upstairs to her room and have instant full close.. do I have to ignore that because I am a professional math teacher?

I am aware that the "I like you. Can I invite you to a cinema?" is a very AFC game. You are right about that. But AFCs also have girlfriends, wifes..

@Mr. kowalski: Could you please do me a favor and stop posting in this thread? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Last edited by whitewind; 16-10-2019 at 09:39 PM.