View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-10-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewind View Post
Mr. Stein does not understand the situation.

In my second post in this thread I wrote why I am interested in her: I study German language and my client is German. That is my dream: having a German girlfriend.
No, I did understand that. Like Asildo told you, there's plenty of other ways to meet German women, even outside of Germany. When I was in London I was into Russian and Scandinavian girls (go figure), and managed that just fine without trying to fuck any students. Hell I've had stints with German girls myself without that ever being an aim. Student/tourist-heavy bars, international meetups, it's not rocket science

Quote:
Why should I go to streets and approach women, or to clubs or in the library or anywhere else, if I have a German target, who is sending me all IOIs I know about?

There is nothing wrong with thinking about seducing my client, I still want to help her with mathematics in the future.
Also told you this. You should have better professional standards than to do it. You might still want to help her with mathematics in the future, but if you hit on her and she's not into it, she won't. Also, don't make too much of IOIs, easy to misread.

Quote:
I have done lots of playing chicks in the past and being active in the local seduction community.
Not gonna phrase it like kowalski, but I don't think you've had much success. Like I said, the fact you'd entertain this and also the approach you suggested kind of point to that. There would be a better way to do this than "telling her after the class : "I like you. Can I invite you to a cinema?". I mean, this would be a bad idea regardless, but just from a nuts and bolts perspective that's not how people with game would handle it.

Quote:
If you would meet the girl of your dreams, who reveals interest in you, would it be a problem, that she is your client?

Think outside of the box!
I don't think in those terms because I'm not Ted Mosby. And yes it still would.

Quote:
I thought that this forum is about sharing seduction advice, not for telling people why not game a particular girl..
It's both. The seduction advice is go seduce someone else. You have suggestions on how to do that too.

Harshness aside we're trying to give you the best advice we can base on experience. If you ask us how to execute a bad idea correctly, we shouldn't tell you how to do it. We should tell you it's a bad idea.

So there's the advice. Take it. Leave it. No point bitching about it.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 16-10-2019 at 06:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (16-10-2019)