View Single Post
(#65)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-08-2019, 10:57 PM

Yesterday I read, The Richest Man in Babylon.

It's a classic fictional story based in ancient times, that gives principles of wealth creation, in story form, obviously.

Basically, a young man asks a rich man - a man who went to the same school etc but managed to appear "lucky" - to mentor him. And this is the plot the story follows.

It's just a nicely written short enough book (120 pages) that sets out the steps required to accumulate wealth. Spend less than you need to; save at least 10% of your incoming cash; invest money wisely; take advice and mentorship from people skilled in your desired field; invest in your ability to earn more/learning, were the most prevalent principles to me.

All things most of us are already aware that we SHOULD do, but sometimes struggle to or procrastinate etc. And for me this was a better story than Rich Dad Poor Dad.

For the readers among you, download an app called PDFDRIVE. It's an awesome app you get free books on. You just type name of the book in and hey presto, books for free. It's my new favourite app. Wish I'd found it sooner.

You can't win if you don't play