View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 05-07-2019, 06:36 PM

Hey man,

Just thinking straight onto the keyboard...

It's great that you want to be honest. That's a good foundation.

It's ok if you don't wanna go to clubs and that. What interests you? What groups or events are there for enjoying that interest in a non-solitary setting where the might be girls? Or just try out new things where you know there are girls, you might love it, become proficient in it and meet a nice girl who shares your interest. Not going to bars is whatever. But you must put yourself in the same places as other people in some setting you prefer.

It's not a fetish when a girl in her 20s is attracted to a guy in his 40s. Anecdotally, I can say that I think all girls that've ever told me about their sex life (and that have had one worth speaking of) have had at least one serious relationship with a dude in his 40s or 50s and banged several when they were in their 20s... or younger. I'm fairly positive others will have similar anecdotes.

I don't know what shape you are in or all that physical stuff but one should try to keep healthy, in shape and brush up well.

The rest is personality and even more esoteric tat after that which is more a part of your personal journey.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 05-07-2019 at 06:40 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (09-07-2019), JFlash (22-08-2019), wicked27 (14-03-2021)