Thread: Into the Abyss
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
New User

Default 09-05-2019, 08:01 AM

Part 3 -

Set 7 – Blonde 6 and Ingrid 7

My friend has opened a set which has me slightly nervous. It’s two girls who are very attractive compared to our previous sets. One is blonde 6 and one is Ingrid, the girl who I had randomly engaged with earlier while surrounded by 2 sets. My friend was chatting to the blonde and I lingered. I sparked a conversation with Ingrid and we talked about Sean Bean, she talked about how she fancied him and I set he would be my gay crush, I asked her who her female crush is, she told me some actress who I had to google. While this was happening a massive black dude came over and greeted her. He was very skinny and probably about 6.4. I’m 5.6 and the girl was about 5.5. He was friendly and seemed sober. He wasn’t threatening and I realised that I was actually the more confident of the two of us. We spoke as a three but the conversation gradually was more and more me and Ingrid with him spectating. After a while some randomer came out and asked him to come back in the club, he left and I continued talking to Ingrid. The conversation at this point was inane and typical, we just spoke about whatever, I can’t remember what. Martin Freeman made a reappearance and basically repeated all the jokes we had said about him looking like Martin Freeman back to us. He was alone this time as his friends had been kicked out for fighting, of course. He told Ingrid she looked like Ingrid from Game of Thrones, something she looked completely bored at, I knew she properly got it a lot and so I hadn’t mentioned it. I didn’t mention anything about her looks at this point because I figured she knew she was hot. At one point I looked behind her and noticed that we were the only ones left in the smoking area. Shit I thought…this set is good and these girls are hot, and its time to leave. This would be tricky…

We go to the exit and the girls go to the toilet. My friend says the girls are up for going to the next club. It’s 2.30 am and there’s only 2 places that stay open later, one was nearby and we were going to go there. He said that these girls were sober too which I was gobsmacked at, I was bracing myself for the next set, I thought they would bail in the time it took us to go from the club to the next club. There was an exodus leaving the club and my friend said we should wait outside the club so as to not appear too keen by waiting outside the toilets, good call. We left and were waiting by the front door, loads of people were outside still so it was not odd we were lingering. At this point I fully expected the girls to bounce because it was 2.30am and we’d only spoke to them for about 30 minutes or so. They came out and looked glad we were still there.

Martin Freeman popped up and made his final appearance. At his point my friend and I were a bit bored of his antics as he was clearly trying to join the party, we told him it was cool to meet him but we’re going with the girls now. We left as a 4 and moved on. As we approached the next club I mentioned how I might not get in and joked about going home alone if I didn’t. I hadn’t gotten in before due to having no ID (I’m 26 and have a beard, it happens very very rarely) as we get there I remember we have to pay in. I tell my friend I’m going to get money out and go to a nearby ATM. I get money out and as I’m walking away I see Ingrid coming towards me…”oh, she’s going home…” I think…

Me: “Hey, you arlight?”
Ingrid: “I’m just getting money out”
Me: “I can pay you in if you want? I don’t really mind”
Ingrid: “No it’s ok”
She begins to get money out.
Me: Well hurry up, it’s cold out here
Her: Oh I’m sorry *she rubs my arm*

At this point I realise she may be into me.

Her: ”you seem like a decent guy”
Me: “yeah, I suppose”

We walk together and we all get in. She had said while we walked up that the bouncer had spotted my mate (he lives in this city) and recognised him and thankfully allowed us all in.

When we get in the place is fairly empty but there is some booths. I go over to one of them thinking my friend and blonde are with us. Instead I sit down and it’s just me and Ingrid. Holy shit I think, I’m in.

She’s sat close and we begin talking. At some point she discloses to me that she’s a virgin. I can’t remember how this came up or why. I was absolutely shocked, she was beautiful and smart. After some talking I realised she either was raised by really conservative parents/is really conservative/maybe is religious or something else. When she omitted this we began talking about sexy stuff. I asked her what she had done and at this point I really looked into her eyes and saw that her pupils were massive. I felt like a king and felt really attracted to her. She kept laughing and giggling and then looking back at me and deep into my eyes. In earlier years I had been in situations like this and not closed and had then regretted it massively. I wasn’t going to this time. I made some bullshit, awful line about “would your friend be jealous if you kissed me? This didn’t roll well as she thought I meant Blonde 6 and she initially seemed a bit unsure of me, I meant a friend she said she had done some sexual stuff with however. We go in and kiss and…

Well…

I was kind of caught of guard. She was a terrible kisser. When I say terrible I mean she couldn’t/didn’t know how to kiss? She didn’t move her lips or pucker them even. She had coated her lips in lip gloss after their toilet visit, which had been another sign she wanted to kiss. This played on my mind a bit as I wasn’t sure whether her bad kiss was “I don’t want to kiss” or “I don’t know how to kiss”. We had talked about her sexual exploits and they were mild. She also got very giggely about the slightest mention of anything erotic/sexy and generally seemed a bit unsure of sex. For example we talked about rabbits and I said do you have one or are you waiting for the real thing. She thought I meant a real live rabbit, like a fucking bunny rabbit, I found it a bit odd. We kissed about 3 times but each time was just odd and weird, she kept apologising as I clearly must have looked a bit unimpressed, I couldn’t help it, it was a hard thing to deal with. We were with these girls for the rest of the night and I was talking to Ingrid for about 2 hours with the kisses somewhere scattered at the end.

It got to a point where I began to realise that this was going to be a big challenge, if kissing was this weird how the hell were we going to go home and fuck. I was tired at this point, it was 5am in the morning and we’d been out since 6pm or so doing whatever. I was due to go back home to Dublin on the Monday and going home to sleep began to become more appealing than staying up and persuing this.

My friend and Blonde 6 had been having a dull conversation because he has a girlfriend and was just winging. They said do you guys want to play pool and we did. At this point the sexual escalation that had been rising died dead, we left the booth, she was engrossed in the pool and we didn’t kiss again. I felt tired, frustrated and a bit confused. Being so tired definitely was fucking it up a bit. There was one point where a guy was wrestling a girl across the room, she was laughing. Ingrid saw this and said “just because she is smiling doesn’t mean she likes it!”, this threw me a bit as didn’t know if it was a hint to me or not. She seemed pretty keen throughout the night, at one point she went to the bar and told me where she was going and when she would be back, I didn’t really respond/care. At one point my friend wanted some air and so we went outside for about 15 minutes, it was light out and when we went back the girls had gone. Then I spotted them sat down on their own in a corner. We went over and both looked really happy, they had thought we had bailed on them. While we played pool a lot of drunks began interfering with the table or trying to talk to Ingrid, I was pretty unreactive and let them burn themselves out as I knew there was no real threat. At 6am, we all left the club and got a taxi home, both girls got out at their houses and me and my friend got out at his. I was shattered. Overall the night was a good one.

The aftermath.

I found myself talking about Ingrid a lot the next day and finding myself a bit annoyed that I had gotten so attached over something small. It had been a while since a girl had seemed to like me so much an I think the validation got to me a bit, I also successfully closed with a kiss for the first time ever and I was a bit pissed it was such a lame kiss. My friend said that I could have fucked her and then complained that we didn’t do doggy, which is a great point.

Learning points:
- Never drink alcohol when gaming. I cannot really describe how much we killed it because we were with it. We drank water and coke all night, I don’t recommend coke though as this did a number on our guts. The drinking I thought people would have an issue with, I also thought it would be really hard, it turns out it makes no difference except your super alert, you’re stable and you’re quicker. I could write for hours about not drinking but hit me up if you want more insight into that.
- Open open open – it was only when I wrote this all out that I realised that we opened 7 sets over the night, which surprised me, the ones at the beginning faded into memory the next day with the main talking points being the funniest sets and the final one.
- People are scared and insecure – when I opened or interacted with people, a lot of the time I was expecting rejection or rudeness, a vast majority are nervous when you speak to them!

Things to note:
- My friend was a very good wingman, he knows about game, without him I wouldn’t have been able to close or open as many sets, he opened the final set for example. Gaming without him is harder for sure.
- I regret now not saying to Ingrid “let’s get out of here” or even asking for her number, the fact I’m in Dublin and didn’t know when I’d be back in put me off for asking.
- Ingrid is 19 and in her first year of university, I was conscious that if it didn’t happen that night I should just live and learn.

Peace,

KA
The Following User Says Thank You to KingAbyss For This Useful Post:
Rodolphe (14-01-2020)