Thread: Into the Abyss
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
New User

Default 08-05-2019, 10:46 PM

Part 2

Set 3 - 3 girls – (5, 2,1)

I spot these girls and immediately go over. I was motivated by the fact we had hit a lull by this point after our previous set and venue change. I was scared that if action wasn’t taken it would be the end of the night for game.

Me: is this seat free?
Girl (5): yeah

She turns back to her friend who is sat next to her on the bench (2)
Me: *pretending not to hear her* “did you just say no?” I said it in a mock shocked tone
Girl (5): “Oh my god! No! haha! you can sit here”
*She turns back*
From here the memory of what I said next has escaped me. She turned away but I asked her a question and she responded. My friend sat on my other side and was at the end of this bench so was unable to get involved with the interaction. The girl (5) was 27 and we joked about being so old and near to 30 already (me being 26), I noticed that she was pretty drunk which put me off her quite a bit. She had a good energy however and her friend girl (2) started talking to us and we were now a part of their group. The friend was a big girl, tall and wide, she began to talk to us about all her tattoos and showing us all the tattoos. After a few minutes their friend appeared girl (1), it’s worth noting that girl’s (2) and (1) were very alternative, dressed all in black and covered in tattoos where as their friend wasn’t. We spoke more about tattoos and then girl (5) wanted to leave to go to the toilet, as they were leaving girl (2) asked us to come with them and we politely smiled and set “we may meet again”.

In retrospect this set was probably the turning point for the night. The positive response we got, the fact they kept the conversation going and wanted us to stay clearly had a good impact on us. My friend felt he wanted to pull his weight and said to me in a eager tone “I’ll open the next one!” On our way to the club we had been laughing about the Katie Hopkins photo he had showed that set from earlier. He had said he was going to use it in his open. We walked to the other end of the smoking area.

The next sets would be our most important.

Set 4 – 2 girls (Tory 4 and Blonde 6)

I looked behind me and realised my friend wasn’t with me, he had turned to two girls sat down and with his phone thrusted in their faces said:

Wing: Girls, what do you think of my girlfriend?

I don’t know what they said in turn as I walked over however the open landed well. This set had a very interesting dynamic. Of the two girls one was massively pollitcally driven, when he showed the photo to the two of them she lit up and began ranting about facists, right wing politics and how she was a leftist. She also managed to quickly put down her friend quickly by dismissing her as a fascist and as somebody too stupid to understand politics. By far the best reaction we had gotten from a open. The conversation mainly started on politics as I say, neither my friend and I were interested in this topic but did some teasing. It was clear that these girls were keen and into us. This is also the first set were the girls followed our lead somewhat, we were both stood and both of them stood up to be level to us, the four of us divided into pairs. Initially I was with the Tory 4, I call her that as after the set we called her Tory due to her constant spewing about far right pollitcs and how she hated them. While I spoke to her she dropped that she was a single mother of a 3 year old child and she was 24. This was a massive turn off for me. She wasn’t particularly beautiful but the fact she was so passionate about something was cool but the kid thing just made me loose all interest. Then something interesting happened.

Tory: Yeah so that’s why I’m proper far left and I hate right wing people
Me: So you hate your friend, you say she’s a fascist? Girls love to hate their best friends, love and hate is the same thing for you
*She smiles and giggles*
Me: See, look you love it!
Tory: Well, she’s only out tonight because her boyfriend can’t fuck her properly!
Me: What!?!

This caught me off guard a bit, purely because of the jump from politics to fucking. I was on board though, it gave me the perfect way to sexualise the conversation, which I imagine is what she was wanting to do.

Me: let me guess, he does the in and out and is done too quick!

At this point my friend and the blonde 6 had turned to us.

Blonde 6: What are you saying? What?!

I walked closer and whispered in her ear.

Me: Your friend said your boyfriend isn’t fucking you properly?

Her: Oh my god!?! I hate you!?! Why are you telling people that!?

At this point I was in no mood to go back to talking to Tory, my friend luckily began a political conversation with Tory. I continued talking to Blonde 6.

Me: So, what is it he does wrong?

This set was a real eye opener for me. From here until the end of the set I spoke to Blonde 6 about sex, vibrators, their relationship and other personal shit. It’s worth noting that no she was not plastered, definitely a bit tipsy though. When we had begun talking I wasn’t into her but when we started talking sexually she became very appealing just because she seemed so excited by it. She laughed a lot, smiled a lot, there was a lot of whispering and giggling, it was very sexy and I think it definitely made her seem better looking. I can’t remember the conversation word for word as we were talking to this set for about 30 minutes or so. The situation with Blonde 6 was that she was in a long term relationship, she was 24, him 25, he works in construction and it essentially was the classic beta buck story. He buys her what she wants, doesn’t fuck well, is really sweet ect…she said he puts deposits down on her rings and that he was picking her and her friend up tonight. I felt so sorry for the dude, she was here talking to me about all sorts. This set I was prepared for due to having swallowed the red pill, a dude not ready for the red pill may have freaked out at this point. During the conversation she basically confirmed that he was in her life because he bought her things, drove her around but she wouldn’t be marrying him. He was the provider…harsh truth but I knew it for what it was and accepted it.

Somewhere in the reaction she got the Bambi eyes. They’re truly magic to see. I found myself standing completely calm, still and present while she began to ask questions about my story. Where I live, what I do, how old I am…she seemed to really get a kick out of the fact I was 26 and worked in a bank, go figure! After a while they had to go, we were stood near the stairway that led out to the exit and as the two of them left I stood in my spot and said farewell. Blonde 6 and I were talking about masturbation or how women liked to get fucked and I was so bemused by the fact she was so into the conversation I was kind of stuck on the spot. It was a weird revelation. My friend went up and whispered something to Tory while looking at me, the two of them hovered and I looked at them curiously. While this happened Blonde 6 walked away and came back to me 2 times without me even moving, I was delighted, I was putting in no effort and now the entire smoking area was watching this girl chase me while I stood there laughing and smiling. At this point my friend comes over and turns me aside for a moment.

Wing: You could go home here….with….

I presumed he meant Blonde 6 and I said “Man, I can’t….I feel too bad for her boyfriend, imagine…”

Wing: No…with the other one, Tory, she’s proper keen…

Me: Nah…I’m alright…

Now my friend didn’t seem to happy with this, there was a few comments at the beginning of the night that I was being too picky, I think he was concerned we were doing all this only for me to not pull the trigger. When they left we went back inside and got a glass of water and talked about the set. At this point it was the highpoint of the night so we were both a bit elated. I thought about what would have happened if she hadn’t been picked up by her boyfriend, I don’t know if I could have gone through with it, I think she would have though….

When we got inside my friend wanted to dance. When it comes to dance game he’s ace. He’s really good at getting out of his head, me on the other hand, I struggle immensely with it, especially sober. We go and he jives and bounces and I try and think myself into dancing…not gonna happen brotha!...I tell him I’m going back outside. He follows. When we get to the stairway leading down into the smoking area I spot a 2 set and see them both looking at us. I immediately go over.

Set 5 – 2 girls (1 and 6)

Me: Hey girls, you having a good night?
Them: Hey, yeah!

This set would be a constant source of amusement for us, my friend took a massive hit for me. When I opened both were very receptive and I naturally spoke to girl 1, girl 6 was obviously my target, she was very beautiful and seemed shy, very exciting. I spoke to girl 1 firt because I figured that if we both focused on girl 6 that girl 1 would immediately ruin the set and cockblock. I had some tedious conversation with girl 1, she was very chatty and she mainly kept the conversation going. I managed to tolerate it for a while in good humour, I was polite and engaged but after a while I was getting worried I was stuck with her. My friend had sat next to girl 6 and they were chatting away, she was giggling and he was gesturing towards me and saying “my friend…blah balh”…I had no idea whether he was bigging me up or putting me down, I didn’t care, I was more concerned how to switch girls.

Me: So, are you girls best friends?
Both of them look at each other smiling.

Perfect. This turns into a conversation were the two of them are trying to be honest while not offending each other. “You’re my best work friend! But not my best friend” ect I spiked it and kept the emotions going by saying “rank her! Is she 1st? 2nd? 3rd?” this worked well as both of them got flustered over this. My friend stood up and manoeuvred over to the side of girl 1 and I took his place, I was grateful, I think he understood my concerns. The conversation we had with this set lasted for about 20 minutes. I spoke to girl 6 about her job and various stuff and at one point turned it sexual when discussing her job.

Her: What do you do?
Me: I work in a bank.
Her: do you wear suits?
Me: of course
Her: that’s sexy!
Me: what do you do?
Her: I work in a bakery
Me: what do you wear?
Her: Oh it’s some awful whites
Me: no, you didn’t say that, tell me a lie, you wear a short skirt and high heels with tights…

She giggled and the conversation got raunchy. The problem I found with this girl is I was putting a lot of the work in. I called her out on it as after other sets I was in abundance, I didn’t care if she bailed.

Me: you’re chatty aren’t you
Her: sorry! I’m shy! I’m sorry! You got the short straw!

This girl did come across as very shy and self-conscious despite her looks.

We talked about our age and she was impressed by 26 like the others…I challenged her to come up with the best conversation piece she could.

Her: “What are you scared of?”
Me: “death I suppose, you?”
Her: “dogs!”
Me: well don’t worry I don’t bite, unless you like that

At this point I got a glint of Bambi, not as heavy as earlier but still. We talked about sexual likes, she said she liked having her pulled or something, something kinky, which I can’t recall, it was enough for us to talk about what I liked. I told her I liked having my neck nibbled. At this point she said “oh, good to know” and I said “just don’t do it hard”…

It was brilliant, so exciting, the night wasn’t hard once I realised you can just talk filth after comfort is built. We kind of insinuated we’d kiss later and I intended to use her as a potential kiss close later as a back up after more sets.

During this set I stood up briefly and another group of people sat on the bench next to girl 6. There was a gap in between and I opened and said I’m going to sit down here ok? I did so and the girl on this bench (4) reacted with great humour, I managed to open the set successfully and now I was sat on a bench with girl 6 on my right and girl 4 on my left while I spoke to the both of them. The girl who had just been opened said something about her friend and how she only needed one word to describe her.

I point at girl 6 – what word do you use for her?
I point at girl 4 – what word do you use for her?

They answer, I can’t remember what they said, something typical like “sweet”/”honest”…ect

Lingering nearby is a girl (7) who looks like Ingrid out of Game of Thrones, only hotter.

You! – what word do you use for your best friend?
She answers and I go back to my original set.

At one point there was a lull in conversation, I tried to think of a good emotional high story for her and then I realised I had gold in my pocket. I told her about the set from earlier with the girl who had the boyfriend who couldn’t fuck. She ate it up and it got the conversation flowing again well. I realised this was a great piece for the rest of the night.

She wanted to get a drink and the they both left. I wasn’t too concerned as at his point when the set ended. When we spoke to them I found out that girl 1 was staying at hers girl 6 and she lived with her parents, they lived in a neighbouring town, a lay wasn’t going to happen, too much obstacles and not worth it after the way things were going. They left.

My friend was very impressed with my open, as was I, it was truly natural without fear and I was very much in state. We got a glass of water and discussed the set and went back to the dancefloor at his request, I immediately went back outside and he followed, after the success we had I didn’t want to let this end.

We get outside and my friend wants to open again, we were good at keeping the competitive side up, he always wanted to open when I had just opened well. We had a bit of a linger for about 30 minutes or so at this point. It was a good linger in hindsight. We had been on a good roll, we wanted more but the smoking area was now much busier, there were a lot of groups all over the place and there were a lot of really drunk people. My friend pointed at a group of lads who were sat down.

“How old are you!?” he said it in a mocking tone, I was quite nervous, they were big dudes and there was a lot of them. To my surprise they were actually very meek and almost intimidated by my friends brashness. They were all 18. We have a bit of banter about nothing really and then I talk with my friend a bit more. Two girls walk past us,

Set 6 – 2 girls (both 6)

My friend: Hey can I just ask you something…
Girl 1: Sorry, we really need to talk about something serious here.

They both carry on walking without stopping. I said to my friend not to worry and we’ll find another set.

I need to clarify some points here. At this point in the night it was about 2am, the place we were at shut at 2.30am. We had not drank a drop of alcohol all night, we’d been drinking cokes and waters. The club however had progressively gotten busier and drunker. From here onwards our night would be constantly be full of having to deal with drunk obstacles.

After getting blown out by the set my friend and I stood there talking when a tall lad aggressively threw himself down on a bench, he looked livid and had a bright red face. My friend said “you alright mate?...” “no I’m fucking not!” he responded. I was feeling wary, the dude looked like he was spoiling for a fight.

“I like your beard!....nice beard, I like your jumper too!”

I turned to find a bloke about an inch shorter than me in my face. I was immediately a bit defensive and short with him as this seemed a bit odd, I was worried he wanted to fight.

He pointed at the bloke who had just sat down in a angry mood.

“these are my friends but I don’t like them….do you like star wars?”

When he said Star Wars I was relaxed, he was just odd, not a threat. I told him I do and he began to drunkenly give me some analogy about how he was the New Jedi and they were the Old Jedi. It made no sense and was hard to follow. My friend had been talking to the mad guy in the background and when he joined I said this guy is talking about Star Wars. The guy begins to tell my friend his analogy and as he does a guy walks past with a Aphex Twin shirt. My friend points at him and he comes over and we now have two people talking to us about APhex Twin and Star Wars, which is awesome. Both dudes were drunk though and the conversation wasn’t going anywhere. Aphex Twin Dude bounces after a brief chat, he had kept sticking his tongue out randomly and I said “why do you keep doing that?” and he said “I’m nervous”…I think he could’ve been on something in hindsight. The Star Wars dude is warbling on and I suddenly clock he looks like Martin Freeman. I began to tease him and he laughs along and says yeah he has had it before. My friend asks for when season 3 of The Office is out and I ask about the shire ect…at this point I say to my friend that we’re wasting time now as the nights dying and we’re stuck talking to drunk dudes. He agrees. He manages to get Martin Freeman to bounce, he does so.

Last edited by KingAbyss; 08-05-2019 at 10:49 PM.