Thread: Into the Abyss
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Into the Abyss - 08-05-2019, 10:41 PM

Hello,

I am going to keep a log of my escapades, I don’t know even how active this forum is, not very it appears? I want to log this so other can read and learn, critique and discuss but mainly so I myself can remind myself of victories and losses to keep myself on track. For those looking for the car chase skip down for the first field report.

Forward

I’ll preface this with my background. I found about game when I was 19, it was a dark rainy night in North West England from which I spawned, I was in the first year of university. I had long awaited university with eager anticipation as I had envisioned the rows and rows of beautiful, and more importantly intelligent, girls that I would encounter and seduce. On this fateful night I had gone out with my flat mates to a club, gotten extremely drunk and had wandered home alone early in the night in a poor mood feeling very sorry for myself. My relationship with women prior to this point was a mixed bag, I had been a natural sometimes and succeeded without understanding how, usually by attributing it to my looks or my luck, or I had been a pathetic loser who also felt that my lack of success was due to again, my looks or my luck. From the ages of 17-19 I was best friends with a drunk and I didn’t understand that drinking so heavily was not healthy or normal and so when I got to university I continued my life of getting drunk until the point of blackout and of course found myself masturbating and listening to bleak music trying to gage why I was struggling to get a girlfriend or even a kiss with a girl after my precious scattered success. By the time I reached my room on this wet cold night, the pity I had felt for myself had somehow mutated into anger and frustration about my situation. When I typed into Google “how to get girls” I never imagined what I would find. This was 2012 and like everybody else I was enthralled and consumed what I could and went down the rabbit hole quickly and eagerly.

Fast forward to today. I’m 26 and I currently live in Dublin. A month ago the five year relationship ended with the girl I had met when I was 21 and nearing the end of my 2nd term of university. The end of the relationship was not a sad or traumatic experience. The relationship had decayed over time and I found myself thinking often of the bachelor life. Immediately the end of the relationship triggered a rejuvenation of my soul as it were, I had fallen victim to the typical symptoms of a long term relationship: I lost my sense of direction in my own life, my diet was poor, I made no effort to build my own social circle past the key friends I already had, I did no physical exercise, I became complacent and I got bored of bickering and instead allowed myself to become a beta.

For those paying attention you’ll note that I confirmed I’m from the North West in England and I currently live in Dublin. In the 5-year period I was with this girl I moved over to Ireland to be with her after I graduated and we had about 3 and a half years together that were great. I got a good job in a bank and began to work on my career as well as try different ventures with my best friend. The relationship ended and I found myself single for the first time in a long time and the opportunity that lies here in front of me is great and I am delighted to have it in reach.

Despite knowing about game and being a theory junkie, I never applied any techniques or practiced game in the period before I entered this relationship. I used female friends as pivots, and I was aware of all the various game aspects so of course I used things when I could but I had never gone out with the intention of gaming and successfully done so, instead I had usually got drunk and gone home grumpy. It was a common point of mockery for me at the time from friends, and rightly so, I apparently become very grumpy when drunk, not aggressive or violent, from what I have gaged more like a child throwing a tantrum, sexy as hell obviously...

Now however I am older, more experienced, more confident, I’ve been through a lot in the past 5 years that makes picking up girls seem simple.

I am going to report every night I go out and game/have dates/success with women, these posts may be few and far between for the next couple of months as I am looking to focus on a few career goals and relocating back to England currently so nights may be limited for the time being, day game may occur but I will not be going out in the day solely for game.

All feedback desired,

KA