View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 29-04-2019, 07:53 PM

hi, thank you for your response... you have summed up exactly how i was feeling at the time.

you are right, it should be like "imagining talking to a mate" , but it really is not simple when it's a girl you find attractive!!

i want to keep approaching but something keeps holding me back... be great if i had one of you guys to wing with !!

i will try again if i can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Williams View Post
Her mood probably just wasn't right at the time. You came over she wasn't feeling it and just wanted you away. Women are driven alot by thier moods, you may of seen her in a bar with her friends and walk over quickly into a lay.

The point is you can't always control the outcome.

I know deep down you feel bloody hurt, you'll feel low and not good enough, unattractive even it does hurt but it won't be long till you get success.

Work on confidence, be cocky funny you want them to laugh. You don't want to sound like interview. "What do you do?" I personally never ask this question as it's boring and you'll invoke boring replies. Maybe ask more about thier plans that weekend or something, conversation isn't an easy skill it used to be my weak point.

Hope you have success soon