Thread: How to: Tinder
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Administrator

Default 15-04-2019, 12:36 PM

Been using Tinder for years and years and have a pretty much steady stream of pussy of it whenever I want (and whatever country). In many ways it's got worse, in many ways it's got better. I’ll leave the “game” to you.

Tinder is gamified to make men spend money, when you understand the algorithm and how rankings work, you can play the system. With each "fresh" account, I generally get a few hundred matches in two weeks. Out of those, a handful of hotties.

WARNING: You are about to spend money. Soz.

I'll address two things.

1) Profile. You need decent pics, about 4 but 5 is ideal. Not all selfies either. By all means go out and pose them. If you are unsure if they are 'good' - then use a service like https://www.photofeeler.com/. Your profile should be light-hearted and fun. You should also connect your Instagram and Spotify if you have them (this boosts your ranking). Feel free to lie about your age using a fake FB profile (28 is ideal age apparently)

2) Tinder gold is an absolute must, but before you do - when you create a new profile, do not swipe on ANYONE. Leave it to “rest” for 24 hours. THEN purchase tinder gold, wait another 24 hours (not swiping) hen (with tinder gold) you will be able to see all the birds that have liked you. Like every single one of these (even the pigs) – this boost your profile rating very high as in you will now have a 100% match rate. At this point, use your “boost”. Then take your pick of any hotties that come knocking.

I’ll write a full guide when I can bothered and give you all my tricks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaz For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (17-04-2019), kowalski (17-04-2019), NaturalDec (26-07-2019)