View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-04-2019, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post

Whilst i felt uncomfortable i tried to chat to her whilst walking so asked "what are you up to"... she said she was working..... so i asked "so what do you do"

... and wow... a very cold reaction . She basically said "i don't know you so i don't really want to talk to you". Really rude and she looked annoyed that i complimented / approached.
This made me giggle a little. Let me tell you why in the most simple way possible..

Would you think it was a little strange if a person you don't know came up to you in the street and was like..

"Who are you? What do you do? Where are you from? What's your name? Where are you going? Are you a student? What do you study? Do you like it here?

I know you didn't ask all these, but this is commonly what happens and yes, I'm guilty of having done this too.

Until I long ago had a realisation that nobody wants to be bombarded with questions from a person they don't even know.

It's easy to get carried away in the asking questions thing because you're nervous and excited, but simply turning questions into statements would be a good place to start.

You can't win if you don't play