View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default harsh rejection .... it hurts - 01-04-2019, 08:09 PM

So it was a nice sunny day last Thursday so I decided to go for a walk on my lunch break.

I saw a beautiful, elegant looking girl about to cross the road next to me. As soon as we crossed the road I managed to find the courage to approach, it was on the lines of:

"excuse me.... i just want to say i think you look nice today".... or something like that.... i got a mumbled "thanks" back..

Whilst i felt uncomfortable i tried to chat to her whilst walking so asked "what are you up to"... she said she was working..... so i asked "so what do you do"

... and wow... a very cold reaction . She basically said "i don't know you so i don't really want to talk to you". Really rude and she looked annoyed that i complimented / approached.

I was a bit shocked as not had that kind of reaction before, and I just said something like "ok i was only trying to be friendly, but that's fine, have a good day".

In honesty she was the hottest girl I've approached in the day time yet (am a beginner)... but just because if girls are very hot, i wouldn;t expect a reaction so bad. Now i feel quite hurt and its made me even more scared to approach other women..... like today I wanted to approach a girl in the supermarket, but couldn't begin to do it cuz of what happened last week.

Guys, is this a normal part of approaching? or do these kind of rejections happen often or just on rare occasions. Is there anything you think I couldv'e done better? Any ideas on how to feel better?

Thanks in advance.