View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default approach high to outcome low - 25-03-2019, 08:32 PM

So guys, i really want to get feedback, opinions, has this ever happened to you etc from you, note i am a relative beginner.

So I approached a girl this morning at the bus stop and had what i thought was my first solid daygame interaction with a girl, during the approach and bus journey...

As I was about to get off the bus I asked her for her Facebook as thought it was easier and softer than asking for her number... she gave it me it and accepted it on the spot too. I got off the bus feeling really pleased with myself.

I checked out a few of her pictures as I got into work. But, an hour or so later I went to look her up again as I was thinking of sending a message to her on Messenger, and it appears she had blocked me already as I could not find her profile anywhere.

So anyway, I was really quite upset about this. How could I have such a good interaction with a girl, yet she then does this ? This has been my thoughts all day.

Can anyone tell me if they've had experiences like this, is this just part of the process ?? How can I make myself feel better about all of this.

Any constructive feedback or helpful ideas will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.