View Single Post
(#88)
Old
New User

Default 19-03-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
Thanks for the love guys, I'm doing ok.

I personally (and most other people) can't wait for the C45 bill to pass but it'll be interesting to see how the provinces deal it in their weird devolved ways.
There's a whole mixture of things going on here and the first nations guys are a really valid concern - they don't have the federal regulations so they cut anything expensive (petrol, cigarettes, alcohol) with really damaging things.
That said most people in Canada live in large Metropolitan places so old white conservatives have less of a hold with their bullshit
With the bill definitely being passed (but just awaiting the details) the Police are remiss to bother themselves with ticketing over it now

I don't think it'll make much of a difference to consumption, people here are pretty chill and it's more acceptable than tabacco. Hopefully getting decent stuff will just become easier [URL="http://www.leafly.com"]Leafly[/URL]
Each dry Sunday throughout the summer they have a drum party in the park where people go to bang drums, smoke weed and picnic on the side of the mountain. The police wander through to keep the peace but never make any arrests (unless somebody is obviously dealing in a very public place in full view). It won't make much difference to me.
I stopped using my disposables more recently out of sheer laziness to buy more and since I bought more at the weekend, it's really helped the depression.
United Kingdom: At present, the UK allows for the purchase, sale, or trade of cannabis seeds whether you purchase them domestically or from another European nation. American buyers tend to use UK sellers such as Seedsman, who have been selling seeds globally since 2003.
We’re not sure what will happen once the UK has left the EU on March 29, 2019. By the way, UK residents are not allowed to germinate cannabis seeds.