View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Cocaine puts me in state - 06-02-2019, 11:09 PM

I am no master when it comes to pick up since my confidence to approach is non existent but I've noticed a way of getting girls interested in me and actaully want to talk to me. Sadly it involves having a few nose beers before a night out and isn't sustainable as a lifestyle but I didn't fully grasp what being 'in state' meant until the moment I took a few lines and approached a few 9s.

Last weekend I went out with 2 other mates to the club. Since I've wanted to go sarging ever since I read 'The Game' it was in the back of my mind. Anyway as soon as I walked into the club I had already had some gear and the music was too loud plus in my mind I just wanted to talk to a HB so I walked straight outside and approached my first set it was 3 girls there one was a HB 10 with an 8 and then the mother hen type who look like she'd cock block but the way I worked the set I felt amazing I talked to the 8 got the mother hen laughing and she complemented me then out of nowhere a random girl started to compliment me (not within this set some random other girl) and she was really good looking so I grabbed and kiseed her and she actaully liked what I did and got me a cig from.her friends. Then the 10 starts talking to me about work which was boring but I could tell she had interest. This sort of stuff never happens to me so I was in shock and I kind of burnt out by this point because it was an hour in and I felt myself sobering. Since I didn't know how to close and my 2 guy friends were only coming outside to check I was alright then disappeared it felt like I was on my own and I could feel myself getting weaker in her eyes so I left and went to thee other girls who gave me a cig earlier. We talked for abit then got her number and spent the last hour with my mates so no lay.

2 things I think I need to improve here:

- Less reliance upon coke/booze to get me into that frame next time
- an actaul wingman who knows what I'm doing since I don't tell them I was sarging but also if I did they aren't the type to do that or they could've helped me in that situation

Any pointers as to getting in/staying in frame ?