View Single Post
(#4)
Old
New User

Default 28-11-2018, 02:40 AM

Well eventually she went for this party. She was hitting on one guy, I found out about it. Next day I gave her a chance (idiot), and for few days she wasn't really trying, treating me like shit so I told her, if that won't change I'm leaving. She said it's too much for her so I told her I need to leave this relationship. She said she will move out, it was 2 weeks ago and she's still here. When I was taking down the pictures from living room I asked her why you still keep this here, and she said she had no time and Im only complaining whole relationship :O So I told her that she fucked up everything and have no right to talk to me like that. Since then I just ghost her. We have 2 bedroom house, we have 2 seperate rooms but it's still shit. Im waiting for her to move out but I don't even want to talk her when she's gonna do it because I don't really fancy even looking at her anymore. I just want to move on, she should get out of my life like she wanted, no dignity in staying here for so long ... I will give her 2 more weeks, and either I will move her out or im going to move out myslef